Friday, July 23, 2021

Dirty Diana by January James Cover Reveal


 

Dirty Diana, an all-new billionaire bully romance from January James, is coming August 27th and we have the stunning cover! 

 


My name is Diana.

I’m a small-town English girl in Manhattan, being eaten alive by an all-consuming job in a city that never sleeps.

 

Everything I once loved now suffocates me, but long-kept secrets mean I can’t go home.

 

The day I was invited to join the exclusive Decadence Club was the day my life was saved. Finally, I could be anonymous; I could be anyone I wanted for one night only; I could live out my fantasies without anyone knowing.

 

There were only three rules:

Don’t reveal your real name

Don’t give out personal information

Never meet the same member twice

I broke all three. Then he turned up at my office.

 

The best lay of my life is otherwise known as Jude Peyton-Harris, notorious ball-breaking business ‘fixer’, and my new CEO. He knows my secret and he wants my job gone.

 

But I can’t go home.

I can only stay and fight.

 

Pre-order your copy today!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/35UKONb

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/dirtydiana

 

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/DDiana

 

Meet January

January James lives in the smallest cottage in East Sussex with her husband, daughter and imaginary cockapoo (she will get one, one day!)

​

Until recently, she inhabited the fast-paced, adrenalin-fuelled workplaces she writes about as a communications professional. Now she spends her days dreaming up new characters and stories and trying her best to avoid indoor soft play.

 

Connect with January

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2WakyN8

Facebook: https://bit.ly/2V2WJ9l

Instagram: https://bit.ly/3xYBsMH

Stay up to date with January by joining her mailing list: https://bit.ly/2V5xpj0

Website: https://www.januaryjamesauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment