Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Keeper Audio Blitz

Hey Awesome Bloggers!!!
I'm emailed you all because you signed up for the audio release blitz of my British sports romance, Keeper! After a couple of delays with the narrators, I'm happy to tell you that I've just clicked approve and it is now submitted to Audible for quality check! Woohoo! 
I'm having them expedite it to retailers so hopefully it's done in 5-10 business days instead of the normal 10-14. :) 
Many many of you asked for review codes (THANK YOU!) I don't know if I'll have quite enough for all of you...I was so surprised to see how many of you wanted to be a part of this!!!! But we'll randomly select from all of you so fingers crossed!


We'll be sending you the packets with html, images, and links. Everything you need! And like I said before, since we never know when it'll go live, I just ask that you post/review within a week of us sending you the goods. :) 


Thanks again for being a part of this! This audio is the best one of the Harris Brothers yet and I can't WAIT for you all to hear it!!!! (seriously...there's a Scottish secondary and the accent Will Watt did for him is quite possibly a show stealer!!!) haha


Talk Soon!
Amy







www.amydawsauthor.com  

Find my work on Amazon--> amazon.com/author/amydaws
Find my work on iBooks--> http://bit.ly/iBooks-AmyDaws

No comments:

Post a Comment