Thursday, July 19, 2018

Surrender Review

Review

Surrender yourself to an emotional ride. Gareth is the oldest if the Harris brothers and basically raised his younger siblings after their mother died. Sloan is a woman who has spent the last six years living fire her daughter. This is one of the best books I have read this year! Gareth has always been the brooding brother that we didn't know much about. In this book, you learn so much information that your heart actually aches at times. I honestly understood why he had the idiosyncrasies that he had.
Being the oldest child, he had to step up when his dad shut down. Grab the tissues because there are a few memories that had me in tears. When he realizes that Sloan is finally single and that she is breaking apart, he tries to find a way to help her.
Sloan is Gareth's stylist, but when she finds out the truth about her husband, she is broken. She and Gareth come to an agreement and for all intents and purposes it seems to work. Can they keep to the agreement or are they doomed from the start?
I liked the push and pull off both characters. I understood the motivation behind each character. Don't even get me started on the ending to this book. I absolutely can't wait for the final book, Dominate, to see how this wonderful series ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment