Thursday, November 29, 2018

blogger packets for Next In Line - releasing Thursday!!!

Hi Lovely Bloggers! 
Amy Daws here...sending you the goods for the release day coming up in only 2 days! Crazy madness!! Since this is a live release, I don't have Amazon links yet, so I've created a landing page on my website that currently has my new release alert signup but I will update it with the Amazon global link just as soon as I have it. :) 

For now, everything you need is at this link: 
Cover, blurb, links, teasers, now live graphics, square instagram images, insta-story images, html, a giveaway link, and whatever else your heart may desire! :) I didn't give you a ton of pre-made posts b/c nothing is better than your reviews for social media posts! 

If you are reviewing, we will email you again once the book is live to let you know you can go ahead and post your reviews. In the html, it is autofilled with the "Review" bumper...please delete that if you are not reviewing. 

Thank you so so much for being a part of this release! It is an honor to have you on board! 

Please let us know if you have any questions. My helper, Tiffany or I will be happy to help any way we can! I hope you all fall for Sam & Maggie hook, line, & sinker! :) 

Amy 





--
Julia Heudorf
Personal Assistant for Amy Daws



Find Amy's work on Amazon--> amazon.com/author/amydaws
Find Amy's work on Audible-->
https://adbl.co/2vQgTnM

No comments:

Post a Comment