Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Symbols of Love Re-reveal


✮ ✮ ✮ BEAUTIFUL NEW LOOK and FREE BOOK! ✮ ✮

First love, second chances, happily ever after


The Symbols of Love Series from Dylan Allen has a brand-new look! To celebrate, Rise, the first standalone in this emotional and romantic series, is FREE for a limited time and the entire series is available in Kindle Unlimited!

Start the series FREE with Rise today!
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/RiseDL

I don’t dream - I work.
I don’t fall in love -  I focus.
I never let anything, or anyone distract me.
Until I meet Simon.
The gorgeous, brilliant young architect snares me with his dark eyes.
He sets me aflame with his dirty, filthy mouth.
He breaks down my defenses one sweet, sexy smile at a time.
Suddenly, I find myself, breaking all my rules.  

I forget that only fools fall in love.
I don’t remember that dreams are just lies we tell ourselves.

All is do is dream... of his hands, his lips, his body.
Of a heart good enough...and a love strong enough
to make me believe in happily ever after.
When our pasts rear their ugly heads and our secrets start to be revealed,
we buckle under the weight of them.
Will we let them break us?
Or will we find the courage to rise to the challenge
and fight for our love?

No comments:

Post a Comment