Thursday, May 14, 2020

Sneek Peek: The First Score


There was something about that first score, and not
just on the football field.


The First Score, an all-new steamy and emotional new
adult romance from Amie Knight is coming May 28th, and we have the FIRST peek!



Sneak Peek: 


“Thanks so much for taking her home, Hazel.” Ollie
nudged me to get my attention and I turned to look at him, not having much choice in the matter now. I couldn’t be rude. It was a mistake. The green of his eyes was deeper today, less brown. I knew it was the jersey. It was always that way. A bead of sweat
slid down the side of his face and he ran a hand through his hair like he always did. I knew it was a habit of his, just like I knew so many other things about him.
        
“You owe me.” I tried lightening the
mood like I had with Scarlett. I nudged his shoulder but only came into contact with a pad.    
        
Dragging his bottom lip into his mouth,
he raked his teeth over the fullness and his eyes heated. He leaned his face close to mine. “You name it and it’s yours, brat.”
        
My face flamed and my mouth watered.
Lord, he was a terrible flirt and by terrible I meant amazing. I swallowed the saliva pooling in my mouth and stepped back.
        
“Cut it out, Olls. Quit giving her
a hard time. She came all this way so your ass would have a way home tonight.” Scarlett attempted to save me.

Want more? Read the rest of the
sneak peek here:
https://bit.ly/3cwqJOJ
Synopsis: 
I loved all of life's firsts, which was why I’d been saving mine for
one girl, my older sister’s best friend—Hazel Jones.


She was tough and sarcastic with walls around her heart as tall as a
football stadium, but I knew she was the one for me.


Desperate times called for desperate measures and I’d have done anything
to make her mine. 


Like create a fake online persona. 
Lie about my age.
Pretend I wasn’t some naive virgin. 


And catfish the hell out of the love of my life.


Add THE FIRST SCORE to Goodreads:http://bit.ly/2RnBA5y


Be notified FIRST when The First Score is live:https://bit.ly/3dltdjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment