Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Guess What Hit #1 in All of Amazon?



Now a #1 Amazon Bestseller Can't see images? Click here...

PARK AVENUE PLAYER IS a #1 AMAZON BESTSELLER

Dear Readers,
I'm so happy to announce that my newest co-written novel with the amazing Vi Keeland hit #1 across all genres in the Amazon Kindle store on its release day!  #1 in ALL KINDLE BOOKS!! We are so grateful for you. 
And the reviews are in!
  • Park Avenue Player is sure to become another ViPen unputdownable fan favorite. Best of 2019 and baaaaaa-yound. -Kindle Crack Book Reviews

    By far, this is the best book Penelope and Vi have written.
    -Virginia, Stephanie's Book Reports

    It's rare that I am ever taken completely by surprise when reading a story, but these ladies managed to knock me off my feet. 
    -Keri Loves Books

    I started reading when I was young so I've read thousands of books so far. I have a few memorable ones. Park Avenue Player will be one of those I will NEVER forget. 
    -TDC Book Reviews

    It's not my first read from them but this one's seriously became my favorite book! 
    -Driven by Books

    Park Avenue Player has to be the best collaboration to date between Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland.
    -The Pleasure of Reading Today

    Park Avenue Player by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland was magical!
    -Cheeky Chicks Book Hangover

    Ward and Keeland have moved beyond writing simple romance, and written a deeply sexy, soulstirring ode to living in the moment.
    -Aphrodites Reading Alphas 
Park Avenue Player is a standalone novel. It's a funny, emotional, sexy book all rolled into one. 
Free for KU members! If you are a member of Amazon's Kindle Unlimited eBook subscription program - just sign in with your KU account and download and read for FREE! You can also purchase the book to own as normal.
ALL of our cowritten books only are now part of the Kindle Unlimited program.  As such, these eBooks must be exclusively sold on Amazon. We're sorry if this is an inconvenience for those of you who usually read on other platforms.  Please note that each of our solo books will continue to be sold on ALL platforms and not enrolled in Kindle Unlimited. 
I can't wait for you to meet Hollis and Elodie in PARK AVENUE PLAYER!
Amazon U.S.
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AU
Paperback
Audio
PARK AVENUE PLAYER 

It started out like any normal day. 
Then the fender bender happened. 
The guy I collided with drove an expensive car and was drop-dead gorgeous. 
Too bad he was also a total jerk. We argued over whose fault it was and any other thing that came out of his condescending mouth. 
Eventually, the police came and we went our separate ways. The insurance companies would have to figure things out. I had a job interview to get to anyway - one I was excited about. 
Though that excitement changed to disappointment the moment the person interviewing me walked in. The guy from the accident. 
Whoops! 
Yeah, so I didn't get the position. 
The problem was, I really wanted it. No, I needed it. Anything to get me out of my current career and back into working with kids. 
So, even though Hollis LaCroix was as intimidating as he was devastatingly handsome, I went back to see him and begged for a chance. 
To my surprise, he gave me a shot taking care of his troubled niece. At least my attraction to him wouldn't be able to go anywhere. I wasn't about to jeopardize my job or the strong bond Hailey and I formed. But resisting the magnetic pull between us wasn't that simple. (Then there was our little underwear game - don't ask.) 
We continued to flirt without crossing the line - until it finally happened. 
This is the part of the story where we fall in love and live happily ever after, right? 
Well, life has a way of throwing some major curveballs. 
Ours was one I didn't see coming.  
BEFORE YOU GO...
Click on the blue Facebook icon to join my private reader group, Penelope's Peeps!
XOXO Penelope 

Penelope Ward
200 Middle Highway, Unit 648, Barrington
United States
SHARE TWEET FORWARD
You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment