Friday, September 20, 2019

The most gorgeous cover and other big news!



I'm so excited to share this with you! Can't see images? Click here...
Dear Readers:
I have so much BIG NEWS to tell you about today!
First, I'm thrilled to show you the cover of PARK AVENUE PLAYER, coming on September 23rd! 
Audio pre-order
Paperback pre-order
Add to Goodreads
★ ★ COCKY HERO CLUB ANNOUNCMENT ★ ★ 
I'm excited to announce a brand new publishing venture!
Penelope Ward and I are launching COCKY HERO CLUB—a new world of books written by other authors that are inspired by our Cocky Bastard series. I'm thrilled to announce that OVER 100 authors have joined and today we are sharing the names of some of those authors!
MEET THE AUTHORS
Here is a sneak peek of some of the stories to come!

FOLLOW ALL OF OUR NEW SOCIAL MEDIA TO KEEP UP WITH NEWS ABOUT
COCKY HERO CLUB 
(Just click the icon to follow!)

Most importantly, join our new COCKY HERO CLUB mailing list to keep in touch!  

JOIN THE MAILING LIST!
Did you miss my latest release?
ALL GROWN UP RELEASED LAST MONTH!
Author Vi Keeland
PO Box 1368, Bellmore, NY 11701
You received this email because you signed up on our website or made purchase from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment